Universal mounting system to fit on handlebar, bar ends, frame or fork. - Shock resistant - Mirror angle fully adjustable - Easy installation no tools needed - Comes with bracket to fit 22 to 60 mm (7/8" to 2 1/3")
- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
Sunlite's HD I Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so that you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. It's light and fully adjustable.
The growing popularity of electrically assisted bicycles has led to the need to equip them with mirrors comparable to those mounted on motorcycles. However, Sprintech® Compact is suitable for all types of bicycles with a straight or slightly curved handlebar. Extra-solid and multi-adjustable, Sprintech® Compact has a large reflective surface, coated with safety glass, that measures not less than 38.5 cm2: a very light convexity is, therefore, sufficient to obtain a wide field of vision. The clamping system is the patented one for Sprintech® City, refined over the years. It leaves the width of the handlebar virtually unchanged, thus avoiding adding side space that can disturb riding through the traffic and be a potential danger.
The LTD Mirrycle Mirror quickly attaches to Bontrager Isozone handlebars using the supplied wrench. It has a convex mirror for a wide field of view to help you clearly see approaching traffic. And the mirror easily adjusts to your optimum viewing angle.
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
The Mirrycle Road Mirror was developed exclusively to fit Shimano STI shifter/brake levers without interfering in any way. The Road Mirror fits almost all the different shift/brake combos. It goes on quickly and easily with the included tools. Just a flick of your eyes allows for a quick view behind. And, it can be attached to either the left or right side lever. Let's be careful out there.
INFORMATION Aerosol •Endorsed by United States Postal Workers across the nation •Not for use as a condiment •Can hit Cujo accurately up to 10 feet • 1.5-ounce spray can •HazMat item not eligible for air shipment Details: Halt! immediately and effectively destroys the animal's initiative to be aggressive. The dog will quickly withdraw without any outcry and in most cases will refrain from a future attack against the person who has applied the repellent. The active ingredient in Halt! creates a sensation of heat that will last for several minutes, after which the animal returns to normal. Patented clip/cap with handy finger guide assures one-direction spray. Recommended for homeowners, milkmen, public delivery people, paper carriers, dog trainers, public utility personnel. Directions: No over cap to remove, ready for immediate use. Handy finger guide lets finger slide into position automatically. Assures one-direction spray. Will immediately repel and subdue dogs when sprayed into eyes or nose. A direct application must be made.
Efficient Velo Tools’ Heavy-Duty Bicycle Helmet Mirror Established. Proven. Credible. Wait, I thought EVT made tools? We designed our only accessory product as an industrial-grade tool that reliably provides mega information and greater awareness for cyclists. A huge 2 & 1/4" mirror provides the safest view of what's behind you VERY sturdy construction. Does not vibrate. Stays in Place! The linked arm is easy to adjust and holds the position 100% U.S.A. Made from high-quality materials Installation help and 5-year "No-Fault" warranty from the manufacturer. Guaranteed to fit nearly every helmet. Read the Safe Zone Story Stop overthinking this. You're looking at one that is 3.5x the cost of your last one - because the last one(s) didn't work. The thin wire ones vibrate. The mirrors are unclear. Small sizes require too much location of the mirror, then focusing and positioning, all while moving. Sound familiar? This one solves it all. Easily positions, no vibration, clear optical reflection, and the large size makes it intuitive. Glance left and you instantly can process the view behind you. No searching, focusing, thinking. You've seen it all.
- Made in the USA - Wide field of view with three pivot points for total adjustability - Lightweight and optically correct - Fits helmet visors and eyeglasses; will fit helmets with adapter
- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
The Third Eye Foam Helmet Mirror allows you to see what's coming behind you so you can ride defensively and stay safe on the road. The shatter-proof glass mirror is distortion-free and highly durable. It attaches to the inner or outer rim of almost any helmet with a high-tech product called Dual-Lock.
The Third Eye Hardshell Helmet Mirror clips on to all hardshell helmets and many helmet visors. Its distortion-free, shatterproof glass mirror allows you to see what's coming from behind so you can ride defensively and safely.
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
Sunlite's CE-1 Bar End Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. And, it's light and fully adjustable.
• Plugs inside handlebar end • 360° adjustable • ABS plastic body
See what's behind you with Sunlite's Deluxe MTB Mirror. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration with a Velcro strap. It's light, scratch resistant, and fully adjustable.
• Reflector on back • Extra large • 6" stem
Shatterproof 1.5" convex cycling mirror with stick-on helmet mounting - Telescoping arm extends from 5 to 8 inches - Features 360° of adjustment
- Reversible mirror mounts inside the handlebar and can be rotated 360º for use on either side - Acrylic convex mirror lens - High impact resistant plastic body - Fits 15.8-21mm ID handlebars - Mount: Bar End
• Heavy duty • Fits most bars
$19.99 - $21.99
Sunlite's HD II Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so that you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. It's light and fully adjustable.
- Adjustable mirror made from heavy-duty, high-impact nylon fiber composite - Highly adjustable head for optimal viewing angle - 68mm, extremely clear glass with anti-glare properties - Universal design can be used as a left or right-hand mirror
- Clamp-on mirror made from high-impact, heavy-duty nylon fiber composite - High-quality glass with anti-glare properties provides an extremely clear image - Adjustable head allows fine-tuning of the view angle
- Bar-end mirror for use with road style drop bars - Made of heavy-duty, nylon fiber composite material with an adjustable head for fine-tuning viewing angles - Crystal clear mirror with anti-glare properties
Sunlite's Pentagonal Mirror offers a wide and clear view of what's behind so you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration for the ultimate in convenience. Plus, it's light and fully adjustable, and two reflectors on the backside add even more safety.
• Plastic body w/ ball joint • Acrylic convex mirror • Press fit into bar end
Sunlite's Rectangular Mirror offers a wide and clear view of what's behind so you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration for the ultimate in convenience. Plus, it's light and fully adjustable, and two reflectors on the backside add even more safety.
Sunlite's Round Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so that you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. It's light and fully adjustable, and a reflector on the backside adds even more safety.
Give yourself 360 degrees of visibility with Sunlite's Sport Helmet Mirror. It mounts to either your glasses or to your helmet and has a fully adjustable arm for maximum viewing angle.
Page 1 of 3 Next page