- T-handle screwdriver: Shape to allow high torque transmission in difficult tightening and loosening situations. - The ergonomic shape of the handle fills the palm of the hand well, the fingers lie safely in the soft rounded handle recesses. - The whole hand makes contact with the handle and friction losses between the hand and the handle are avoided. - Holding function (HF) to securely hold the TORX screw on the tool. - Special surface treatment of the blades for high corrosion protection and an optimum fit in the screw head.
- Handle/interchangeable blade system for rapide exchange of the blade - Stubby screwdriver handle with short blade for hard to reach areas. - Suitable for the mounting of bits with 1/4" hexagon drive - Strong permanent magnet, which also holds large and heavy screws. - The 2-component Kraftform handle with its practical combination of hard and soft zones allows for a firm grip and precise working. - Includes 6 bits located in a magazine in the handle - Bits (Torx 15,20,25) (Hex 3,4,5mm)
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
Precision brake bleeding tools and adaptor kits for Magura brake systems.
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
$2.00 - $2.99
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
For dust cap removal on Origin8 XLT integrated cranks
Tire makers have been making beads tighter and tighter over the years to increase performance. This has made it tougher to remove tires and more levers are breaking. Get the tire lever that What Mountain Bike UK suggested that every rider should own a pair. - Steel core - Slim, classic shape gets under beads easier than wider levers - Nylon plastic exterior will not gouge alloy rims or pinch tubes - We originated the "steel core tire lever" in 2004. Re-engineered it to be even stronger in 2013. You can feel the difference. Compare to plastic tire lever. The steel core has no flex.
Inserts and removes Presta valve cores
High-quality bits for recessed Torx Plus screws. Torx Plus profile: in comparison to normal Torx profiles, the enlargement of the 6 torque-transferring flanks between the tool and the screw is effected by means of an ellipse-shaped profile design and not a circular one. This means that the power applied when screwdriving is spread over a larger area. Higher torque is transferred and the service life of the screw and tool is also enhanced. - For Torx Plus screws - Particularly hard for semi-hard materials - 1/4" hexagon drive - High torque transfer - Size: 40 IP x 25mm
Refill pack for the Park Tool TPT-1 Tubeless Plug Tire Tool and other similar tools. These vulcanized rubber plugs are used to temporarily repair punctures in tubeless bicycle tire systems. Set of 5. NOTE: Intended for tubeless bicycle tires using sealant only. Not compatible with inner tube systems.
Put these beauties in your tool kit for quickly fixing flats on the road. - Light weight, low profile lever - Durable composite construction - Easy to get under the tire bead - Set of three levers to assist with hard-to-remove tires - Included cap keeps the set together
$3.99 - $5.02
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
- Fits T10 and T25 Torx bolts - Knurled handle for grip
• 5/6mm hex wrenches
- Heat treated - Individual hex key
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike.. - For disc caliper repair - Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
Getting a flat is a pain in the butt. It's an even bigger pain in the butt if you don't have the stuff you need to get back home. These patches will help get you back to where you need to be. - Six patches - Sandpaper - Instructions included
To adjust preload on Hollowtech II cranksets
$4.07 - $8.81
High-quality Wera L-keys with color-coded, convenient plastic sleeve. The tool is quickly accessible and the ergonomic and pleasant handle is easy on the hands even at low temperatures. The Hex-Plus profile offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. The ball-end on the long arm allows for reliable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. The tools are quickly to hand thanks to the laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys. - L-keys for hexagonal socket screws - Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Color coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures - Hexagonal ballpoint on the long arm - Wear-resistant size marking
$4.16 - $8.01
High-quality Kraftform Plus screwdriver. Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and low-fatigue working. Kraftform Plus: hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. Hex-Plus offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. "Take-it-easy" Tool Finder: color coding according to profile and size. The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace. - Hexagonal screwdriver hex-plus - Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and ergonomic screwdriving - Take-it-easy tool finder: color coding according to profile and size - Hex-plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
• Threader • Remover • Reamer
Get those heads sealing like new and reduce compressor energy waste with Park Tool's Head Seal Kit. This kit will help get rid of that hissing sound you've been hearing when it has been too long since servicing your Park Tool INF-1 or INF-2 shop inflator. Kit includes: - 1 #1586 Presta Seal - 1 #1588 Schrader Seal - 2 #1576-2 O-rings for Shuttle-valve - 1 #1682-2 O-ring for INF-1 and INF-2 Head Adaptors
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
- Classic design with anti-friction, flare groove rollers for precision cuts - Replaceable, hardened alloy-steel cutting wheel - Hardened steel retractable/lockable deburring blade - Works on 3mm-30mm tubing diameters
Bontrager's Tire Levers handle the toughest tire-and-rim combinations. Their specially designed tips engage the tire bead so it can be removed with just two levers. Plus, these beefy, high-strength plastic levers fit your hands great for superior leverage.
Faster flat repairs and easier tire swaps Take some of the frustration out of flat repair with a pair of anatomically shaped, robust tire levers from Bontrager. Tire levers designed and approved to work with Bontrager wheels and tires. Product details: -Safe for Tubeless tires -Stackable levers snap together for storage in saddle bags -Longer handle provides plenty of leverage
- Tire plug refill pack for Crankbrothers Cigar Tool Plug Kit + CO2 Head
Page 1 of 39 Next page