- Designed in collaboration with Brandon Semenuk, the Overture is used by more pros than any other slopestyle saddle. - Tailored to the needs of the slopestyle, dirt-jump rider, the Overture is designed to compliment trick variations by being grip-able, pinch-able yet slim and easy to move around. - Brandon's design features a silicone print pinch area with subtle flares in the rearward body to compliment leg-pinch and no-hand tricks. - A lot of people also run this on their DH rig.
- ADAPTIVE: Carbon Digital Light SynthesisTM 3D printing technology, offering seamlessly engineered zonal cushioning - VERSUS EVO: full channel design for pressure relief on soft tissue area - A combination of a high module full carbon shell and a carbon rail for ultimate stiffness and lightness - MOEBIUS RAIL: (7 x 10mm) patented closed-loop design for a balanced weight distribution - Easy to clean - Saddle Weight: 147g
Add Selle Royal comfort to all of your rides with their Gel Seat Cover. Added on top of your bike's seat, it cushions and eliminates pressure with Selle Royal's RoyalGel and elevated textile patches. This cover fits most exercise bikes at the gym, too, so you can enjoy all your workouts.
- Trail inspired and designed to support the rider equally well on uphill and downhill - A slight kick-up in the back for uphill, and added lower back support - Adaptive edges in high friction areas, also contour to rider’s personal shape and movement - Reinforced Impact Zones - Pronounced Relief Channel Features - Co-molded Construction, Anatomic Race Inspired Profile, Tuned Flex Points and Contact Edges, Reinforced Impact Zones - Material (Upper): 3D co-molded foam - Material (shell): Fiber-reinforced polymer - Material (rail): Hollow Chromoly - Length: 265mm - Width: 144mm - Weight: ±280g
- Business in the front, party in the back with these 2-tone BMX saddles - PVC cover with a colored back strap and steel rails - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel - Cover Material: PVC - Size (LxW): 260mm x 160mm - Gender: Unisex
This female-focused saddle has become one of our most popular models with its ergonomic shape, smooth curves and low-profile stitching. Its wide and rounded, fall-away profile make the Speed She an easy-to-ride, easy-to-maneuver women's saddle. - Cromoly rails - Microfiber Cover - Flex-Tuned Shell - HLX + Gel Padding - Weight: 296g
A versatile short nose saddle specific for gravel with a combination of a ride-compliant, carbon-reinforced nylon shell and a highly stiff carbon rail A ride-compliant, gravel-specific saddle with a short-nose design and generous ischial support for improved stability. GREATER STABILITY Where a traditional saddle shape encourages riders to shift their position frequently for better leverage, the Argo puts riders in a more planted position, making for greater stability and better weight distribution. The Terra Argo's short length allows riders to sit further forward without placing undue pressure on sensitive areas. It also features an ergonomic cut-out that was developed using detailed pressure analysis and input from medical experts. GRAVEL SPECIFIC SADDLE The Argo is our most versatile saddle shape, with each version suited to different riding styles. As the gravel-specific option, the Terra Argo has been engineered with a compliant shell to offer a certain degree of flexibility. This controlled elasticity absorbs road chatter and vibrations, delivering the comfort needed for long distance riding over unpaved roads. STABILITY AND RESPONSIVENESS To better support the Terra Argo's flexible shell, we used our closed-loop Mobius rail system for increased structural stability and responsiveness. The Terra Argo features a waved profile to provide the lower-back support necessary for long rides and to help riders hold their position while climbing on loose terrain. The same goes for the dropped-nose design which allows riders to rotate their pelvis while pushing forward on the nose for better traction and power transfer. LONG DISTANCE COMFORT The padding is made from fizik's proprietary Type-2 foam formulation, slightly thicker around the ischial sit bones area to support a more upright riding posture. The cushioning is slightly softer and more progressive than the type we use on our racing saddles, providing more long-distance comfort. - Argo: versatile short-nose saddle that encourages stability and relieves pressure on sensitive areas - X1: a combination of a ride-compliant carbon reinforced nylon shell and carbon rail - Mobius Rail: Closed loop design for added strength and weight distribution - Wingflex: The shell's side edges flex and adapt to a rider's inner leg movement - Type 2 foam: Progressive cushioning, with a lower compression modulus - Terra: All-terrain series designed to take you beyond your boundaries - Intended use: Gravel - Concepts: This is a product of the fizik Concepts program, a cross-disciplinary collaboration of leading industry experts and academics carrying out research and analysis on technology, design, physiology and bike-fitting in search of ways to improve cycling performance. - Length: 270 mm - Height at 75mm width: 47 mm - Rail: 7x9 mm
A ride-compliant e-bike saddle designed to enhance the experience of riding a pedal-assisted full-suspension mountain bike. A ride-compliant, off-road saddle designed to complement the experience of riding a pedal-assisted full-suspension mountain bike. As part of the new Fizik range of short-nosed saddles, the Aidon is specifically designed for use with full-suspension E-MTBs. The shorter shape puts riders in a more planted position, making for greater stability, confidence and control when riding heavier pedal-assisted bikes. A gradual transition from nose to side wings allows smooth position changes while guiding the bike. The waved kick tail provides lower-back support to help riders hold their position while tackling technical climbs as well as giving greater control during the electric kick of assistance. A gradual transition from nose to side wings allows smooth position changes while guiding the bike. The waved kick tail provides lower-back support to help riders hold their position while tackling technical climbs as well as giving greater control during the electric kick of assistance. Since more time is spent in a seated position on an E-MTB than during traditional riding, the Terra Aidon features a specific ergonomic cut- out, designed to relieve pressure on sensitive areas. A rubber layer at the bottom of the cut-out functions as a mud flap, blocking unwanted dirt and spray from the trails. Additionally, to increase comfort, our E-MTB saddle is padded with a proprietary Type-2 foam that's thicker around the ischial sit bones area to support a more upright riding posture, as well as on the sides for better maneuverability and comfort while pedaling at a high cadence. For pedal-assisted all-mountain use, the Terra Aidon has been engineered with a compliant shell to offer a higher level of flexibility. This controlled elasticity absorbs vibrations for increased comfort. To better support the Terra Aidon's flexible shell, we used our closed-loop Mobius rail system for increased structural stability and responsiveness. - AIDON: a cushioned short-nosed saddle designed for pedal-assisted bikes - X5: a combination of a ride-compliant fiber reinforced nylon shell and an S-Alloy rail - MOBIUS RAIL: Closed loop design for added strength and weight distribution - WINGFLEX: the shell's side edges flex and adapt to a rider's inner leg movement - TYPE 2 FOAM: Progressive cushioning, with a lower compression modulus - TERRA: all-terrain series designed to take you beyond your boundaries - INTENDEND USE: E-MTB - Length: 255 mm - Height at 75mm width: 51 mm - Rail: 7x7mm
- Atmos Sealed Construction - Eliminates need for staples and bumpers on base of saddle. - Flat-Forward Platform - Allows ease of movement on the saddle. - Rear Rise - Allows optimum power and comfort from sitting position. - Nylon Glass Base With Bridge - Increases power transfer. - Deep Peri-Canal - Continuous relief channel from tip to tail. - Nose Platform - Wider nose to aid in climbing. - Sonic Weld - Added protection on corners of saddle. - Injection EVA - Lightweight injection-molded foam. - Dimensions: 260 x 140mm - Saddle Weight: 236g - Rail Material: Lux-Alloy - Saddle Cover Material: Microfiber
- Flat-Forward Platform—Allows ease of movement on the saddle. - Rear Rise—Allows optimum power and comfort from sitting position. - Nylon Glass Base with Bridge—Increases power transfer. - Deep Peri-Canal—Continuous relief channel from tip to tail. - Nose Platform—Wider nose to aid in climbing. - Cordura Protection—Added protection on corners of saddle. - Injection EVA—Lightweight injection moulded foam.
Our Topo mountain bike saddle for women takes everything we've learned about saddle comfort and tailors it to the specific needs of female mountain bikers. It's a sleek, low profile design with a narrower shaped, flat rear platform that aids in your climbing performance and quick rear dismounts. The center has one of our widest cutaways to increase comfort and eliminate pressure points. And what really defines Topo is the use of a durable, Fibra-tek with a debossed topographic map of Vermont's Kingdom Trails. Made by hand in Italy. - Fibra-tek cover with a debossed topographic map of Vermont's renowned Kingdom Trails - Terry's signature cutaway through the center of the saddle for pressure relief - Length x width: 262mm x 150mm - Weight: 310 grams; 10.9 ounces - Rails: FeC alloy
An excellent all-mountain and distance saddle, the Pure features a drop nose design preventing hang ups, as well as enough padding for all day comfort. The Pure is a sure bet for almost any rider and an even better bet for bikepackers! - Microfiber Cover - Flex-Tuned Shell - HLX + Gel Padding - Cromoly rails - Weight: 345g
- Dual spring saddle with chrome grab bar and vintage feel - Chrome front spring and dual rear springs offer a plush comfortable ride - Heavy duty vinyl top resists tearing and scuffs - Pillar style seat post clamp - 11.5" x 8.5"
- The result of extensive anatomic study of ladies' saddles - Gel Flow features gel around the anatomic central relief area for maximum comfort - Shock-absorbing technology is used between the rails and the shell, which dampens vibration and helps absorb road shock - Leather top, perforated leather gel area covers - Manganese 7mm rail combines strength and affordability - 300g (135mm) / 310g (160mm)
A saddle that moves with you, the flexible performance of the C13 158mm saddle comes from its vulcanized natural rubber and nylon top that is also durable and waterproof creating a saddle that is very light, yet comfortable. This is accomplished through a continuous carbon rail that increases strength and durability while eliminating performance-resistant contact points. Events like Paris-Brest-Paris, the Transcontinental, or the Silk Road Mountain Race require a comfortable saddle made for long distance cycling. The C13 158mm is the optimal width for cycle touring, brevet challenges, or audax races, or simply for anyone who wants a light and comfortable saddle for local racing or group rides. Materials - Carbon frame - Naturally flexible rubber - Moves with you - All-surface vibration absorption - Continuously comfortable - UV & abrasion resistant - Weatherproof nylon cover Specifications - Length: 275mm - Width: 158mm - Height: 55mm - Weight: 310g
Designed to provide easy comfort and functionality, the MSW Relax Saddle outfits your bike for the occasional laid-back trip to the neighborhood park or a simple, sunny-day cruise to explore nearby scenery. - Wide support for a relaxed, upright riding position - Comfortable, high-density foam padding - Soft-touch cover - Steel rails - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Synthetic - Length: 265 mm
The MSW Spin Saddle offers personalized comfort and support for your weekly spins around the lake and local trails, warm-up trips to the gym, or whatever riding experience you use to get your heart pumping outside. - Comfortable, dual-density foam padding - Soft-touch cover - Steel rails - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Synthetic
The MSW Spin Saddle offers personalized comfort and support for your weekly spins around the lake and local trails, warm-up trips to the gym, or whatever riding experience you use to get your heart pumping outside. - Comfortable, dual-density foam padding - Soft-touch cover - Chromoly rails - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Synthetic
SDG Bel-Air Sport Saddles. The Bel-Air is practical and comfortable with a timeless, clean design for all-day comfort. - Ideal for: Recreational Trail and All-Terrain Trekking - Rear rise platform provides enhanced pelvis rotation and power from a standard position down-curved nose, aids in climbing and prevents snagging - Plush PU foam - Nylon fiber base - 2pc stitched cover - Rail Material: Chromoly - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Synthetic - Length: 270mm - Width: 140mm - Weight: 320g
Ergon SC Core prime saddle is adapted for city and comfort touring bikes. This effect of putting far less strain on your back has been awarded with the seal of quality of “Campaign for Healthier Backs“. Ergon Ergonomics Laboratory has worked hard to optimize the saddle’s surface design for the anatomical requirements of a very upright riding position. The pronounced relief channel further assists in preventing feelings of numbness and related seating issues. - Soft, orthopedic comfort foam covered with a heavy-duty microfiber surface - The heart of the relief system—the core supports the natural movement of the hips and dampens the effect of constant bumps - Gender: Men's - Rail Material: Steel - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Synthetic
The short saddle for long distances. In response to the ever-increasing demand for short saddles designed for long-distance riders, Selle Italia proposes SLR Boost Endurance Superflow. Here, the focus is on comfort, decidedly increased by the Light Gel Plus padding. This differentiates it from the SLR Boost and allows cyclists to enjoy improved comfort and perfect positioning on the saddle, even during long-distance pedaling. It's a saddle designed and conceived for those who make long journeys their life philosophy. - Shorter saddle designed to increase comfort on longer distance. - "Boost" short nose improves thigh clearance and saddle fit, and reduces weight - SuperFlow technology drastically reduces pressure in the perineal area - Light gel layer absorbs vibration and reduces pressure - Fibra-Tek cover, made from a strong, highly durable and lightweight technical microfiber material - Ti316 rails, made from titanium alloy, increase resistance and reduce weight versus standard rails - Selle Italia idmatch S3 / L3 - Dimensions: 248 x 130mm / 248 x 145mm - 202g (130mm) / 207g (145mm)
Plush Ride Closed cell memory foam saddle adds comfort to any bike. Features - Versatile: Grab handle for easy bike transport - Visibility: Reflective printing on nose and rear for added safety - Construction: Closed cell memory foam comfort saddle. Dual dampening spring cushion shocks reduce road vibration - Quick Assembly: Easily mount on standard seatpost rail
Planet Bike's Comfort Web Spring Saddle delivers a great ride every ride. It features a sweet shock-absorbing, coil-spring suspension, a center recess that eliminates pressure points, Planet Bike's SuperSoft padding for cushy comfort and a durable, weatherproof top.
Want to instantly make your seat more comfortable? Cover it with Planet Bike's ARP (Anatomic Relief Pad) Seat Cover. For top comfort and protection it features a center recess, supportive gel padding to soak up the bumps, and a soft, durable Lycra top. And, the ARP comes in 3 sizes to fit most seats.
$39.99 - $44.99
When you have Cloud 9's Ladies' Comfort Gel Seat on your bike, you might just think you're sitting on the couch when you're out enjoying the countryside or pedaling to the office. The extraordinary comfort is a result of Cloud 9's dual-density gel padding that's soft on top and firmer below for support. You'll also love the pressure-eliminating cutout on top and vibration-canceling springs in the base. - 10" long x 8" wide - Multi-stage foam - Anatomic relief design - Elastomer spring suspension - rail: steel
For outstanding comfort, Planet Bike's Comfort Gel Saddle has a sleek shape that provides excellent support, a center recess that eliminates pressure points and Planet Bike's SuperSoft padding. This sweet seat also sports gel for cushioning and miles of smiles.
• Waterproof nylon seat cover • Protect your saddle from dirt and water
Spring into comfort with Sunlite's Large Cruiser Saddle. This wide, cush saddle uses a web-spring base to evenly support you and smooth out the bumpiest rides.
Selle Royal's Ondina saddle combines modern comfort with classic styling. Inside, the RoyalGel padding reduces pressure points so you can relax into your ride. Its unique shape, its silver springs and buttons, along with its burnished sepia finish, make the Ondina radiate with old-school charm.
- Elegant seat cover with typical Selle Italia quality - Generous gel padding adds the saddle comfort you are looking for on your commutes - Durable and highly water resistant - Available in 3 sizes, each providing a snug, sock-like fit to your bike's saddle