The 612 Track Crank is an extremely stiff and strong 144mm BCD track crank. It’s at home as much on the busy avenues of your city as it is on the boards of the velodrome.
All-City sweats the details, so the 612 (Minneapolis’ area code) is cold-forged, resulting in a tight grain structure. The upshot is that it’s strong, which means more riding and less worries for you.
It utilizes the classic JIS square taper spindle and comes with a color-matched, 46-tooth, 1/8th chainring.
- Recommended Spindle Length: 110mm
- Spindle Interface Type: square taper JIS
- Bolt Pattern: 5-bolt
- BCD: 144mm
- Chain Compatibility: 1/2-inch x 1/8-inch
- Weight: 726g w/ ring and bolts
- Bottom bracket and retaining bolts not included
|46 / Silver / 165mm||708752049567||TRS2-7102 BCD144 46T 165/SQ SIL|
|46 / Silver / 170mm||708752049574||TRS2-7102 BCD144 46T 170/SQ SIL|