Sharpened For Speed
We designed the new STYLO Carbon crankset for riders who feel most at home when riding endless single track. This is a completely new crankset, employing our proprietary layup technology. Built tough to handle lines through rock gardens and trail, the new STYLO Carbon is strong, stiff, and light. Combined with the new SRAM Eagle direct-mount chainrings, it's a compatible crankset to the Eagle drivetrain. DUB technology features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design. Together, these allow for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination, and forward and backward compatibility. Now everyone can benefit from a new measure of durability.
- Proprietary carbon layup technology.
- Fully compatible with any 1x drivetrain.
- DUB technology features a uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination, and is forward and backward compatible.
- Direct-mount ring.
- ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details.
- Speeds: 11/12
- BB Compatibility: DUB BSA MTB 100, DUB PF MTB 121, DUB BSA73,DUB PF89.5,DUB PF92,DUB PF30 MTB73,DUB BB30 MTB73, DUB:BSA73, PF89.5, PF92, PF30 MTB73, BB30 MTB73, BSA MTB68SP
- Chainring Size: 30, 32, 34
- Crank Arm Length: 170mm, 175mm
- Chainline: 49.0mm, 52.0mm, 55.0mm, 66.5mm, 76.5mm
- BB Spindle Interface: DUB
- Chainring Material: Aluminum
- Guard: No Guard
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): Direct Mount (DM)
- Crank Arm Material: Carbon
|34T / Black / 175mm||710845838583||00.6118.581.000||TRU94281729K|