Proterra Light i25 wheels care for all your Road Plus adventure riders out there. The extra traction and comfort of a high-volume 650B tire is pretty nice, eh? Proterra Light i25 wheels feature an open-cavity profile to minimize weight and maximize efficiency as you get lost on backroad detours. Like all other Proterra wheels, the responsive 6-pawl freehub offers 3.7 degrees of reliable engagement, whether you're cruising to work or have your frame bag bursting at the seams for an overnight adventure. Designed for Road Plus, because more volume is always more fun.
- 25mm inner rim width with 28 spokes laced in a 3-cross pattern
- 6069 aluminum alloy rim is TCS 2.0 tubeless-ready
- Sapim Secure Lock 14-gauge alloy nipples minimize rotational weight, while double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm J-bend spokes make replacement a breeze.
- Tubeless tape, Solid Strip, and black alloy valves are preinstalled, making the wheels ready for tubeless tires the moment they arrive on your doorstep. The TCS 2.0 Solid Strip is a durable strip that lies beneath the tape, prevents it from sagging at the spoke holes, makes it easier to mount a tire, and protects from puncture in the case of a broken spoke.
- Top-tier EZO sealed bearings
- Center Lock rotor mounts
|Spokes||Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm J-bend|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock 14-gauge alloy|
|Inner Rim Width||25mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|142 x 12mm / Shimano HG11 / Black / 6-Bolt / 650B / 28||714401452152||W045-0215||WTB61633142H|
|142 x 12mm / SRAM XDR / Black / 6-Bolt / 650B / 28||714401452169||W045-0216||WTB56135925H|