Serfas' unique Puck Lock uses 3mm hardened steel with stainless steel rivets that allow it to fold up into a circular puck shape. It expands to 25-inches and is vinyl-coated so it won't scratch your frame. Serfas also includes a bike mount with a quick-release holder so you'll never drop the puck.
The DialUp padlock is perfect for protecting all your gear. Use it on a locker, a shed, or with our SteelBraid cables. The combination set can be programmed with your personal code for ease of use. Security level 3 Size: 5/16” Shackle Weighs 8.2 oz Pairs well with SteelBraid cable
The KryptoFlex 1030 Looped Cable is a 10mm braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches and it includes a Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1030 Looped Cable is 0.4-inch x 30-feet.
A combo cable lock that provides protection with an 8mm thickness. Love your bike, lock your bike The Bontrager Combo Lock provides a key-free locking solution for simple, convenient security. Industry-leading corrosion protection is combined with a soft PVC coating for a lock that won't scratch your frame but will keep your bike safe. Product details - 8mm x 150cm cable provides easy-to-use versatile security - Durable PVC coating looks great while protecting bike from scratches - Combo dial features easy-to-read numbers designed to resist wear - Security rating 2
A combo chain lock that provides secure protection thanks to a durable 4mm hardened steel chain. Love your bike, lock your bike We've partnered with ABUS to offer best-in-class bike security. The Bontrager Comp Combo Chain Lock provides secure protection and industry-leading corrosion protection. The chain is 60cm in length and is made of 4mm hardened steel. It's covered in a fabric sheath to protect your bike frame and give it a nice finished look. Product details - 4mm temper-hardened steel chain links for secure protection in a 60cm length - Combo dial features easy-to-read numbers designed to resist wear - Fabric sleeve for a classy look and feel that protects bike paint from scratches - Versatile linked-chain design for quick and easy security - Industry-leading corrosion resistance - You can customize your combination to make it easy to remember
Love your bike, lock your bike The Bontrager Comp keyed lock provides a durable locking solution for simple, convenient security. Industry-leading corrosion protection is combined with a soft PVC coating to create a durable lock that won't scratch your frame and will keep your bike safe. Includes 2 keys and an easy-to-use tool-free mount. - 10mm x 180cm cable provides easy-to-use versatile security - Durable PVC coating looks great while protecting the bike from scratches - Tool-free mount installs in seconds for simple, versatile on-bike storage - Secure-keyed entry resists tampering - Industry-leading corrosion resistance - Includes cable lock, on-bike mount and 2 keys (replacement keys available) - Security rating 3
A keyed chain lock that provides secure protection thanks to a durable 4mm hardened steel chain. Love your bike, lock your bike We've partnered with ABUS to offer best-in-class bike security. The Bontrager Comp Keyed Chain Lock provides secure protection with an anti-drill key plate and industry-leading corrosion protection. The chain is 60cm in length and is made of 4mm hardened steel. It's covered in a fabric sheath to protect your bike frame and give it a nice finished look. Product details - 4mm temper-hardened steel chain links for secure protection in a 60cm length - Fabric sleeve for a classy look and feel that protects bike paint from scratches - Versatile linked-chain design for quick and easy security - Industry-leading corrosion resistance - Includes chain lock and 2 keys (replacement keys available)
A keyed U-Lock and cable combo that provides secure protection with an easy to carry mounting bracket. The standard in security Bontrager has partnered with ABUS to offer best-in-class bike security. The Elite keyed u-lock features a 9mm soft-touch steel shackle that resists cutting and double-bolting lock action for added anti-twist protection. Add in industry-leading corrosion protection and a double layered key cylinder and you get lasting protection with a durable, secure u-lock. Includes on-bike mount, cable, and two keys. - 9mm temper hardened steel for secure, versatile U-Lock protection with the included cable - Double bolting shackle provides anti-twist protection - Premium double-layered cylinder core provides added protection against picking - Soft-touch coating for a smooth look and feel that protects the bike from scratches - Simple mount installs in seconds for simple, versatile on-bike storage - Industry-leading corrosion resistance - Includes U-Lock, bike mount, cable, and 2 keys (replacement keys available) - Security rating 8
A simple, looped cable designed to help secure your saddle to your bike and deter theft. Keep your saddle safe A simple, flexible cable that features two looped ends and is designed to help secure your saddle to your bike frame and deter theft. Use with a combo or keypad lock to secure. Product details - Cable features two looped ends to help secure your saddle to your bike - Use with a combination or keyed lock (sold separately) - Can also be used as additional cable to add length or additional security to another lock - 5mm dual-looped cable is 75cm in length - PVC coating on cable protects against scratching
Twist-proof hexagonal shackle deters thieves by roughly doubling the time it would take to cut away your lock - 10mm-thick hardened steel shackle wrapped in a silicone sheath keeps your bike protected from thieves and safe from scratches - Size: 108x162mm
$59.99 - $69.99
A Material That Offers Resistance The concept that the IvyTex technology is based on has already been in use for several years in industrial applications in areas subjected to high wear, where moving parts have to be protected against wear and tear. ABUS has taken advantage of this concept by using it in the sleeves for its chain locks. The effect of this is twofold: it provides protection against wear and tear, as well as preventing the chain from causing damage to the bicycle. IvyTex technology has many other benefits aside from its durability. The hi-tech fabric is also highly flexible as well as weatherproof and resistant to liquids. This prevents water from being absorbed by the fabric, thereby protecting the locks against corrosion. Its durability also means that there's no excuse for not securing your bicycle, even if the weather is bad and you worry about the lock getting dirty. - 7mm square chain with functional, long-lasting, and highly-flexible mesh sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle's paint - The sleeve offers very high protection against abrasion and does not absorb any liquids, e.g. water or oil - The chain, the case, and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
ABUS's 41 laminated steel series features a high level of security. The robust steel body is not only resistant to physical attacks, but also to corrosion because each laminate of the padlock gets individually coated with ABUS's special ETERNA plating. This lock can therefore be used outside or in other corrosive environments. - Security Rating: 7/10 - Width: 2 5/64-inch
Economical chain lock featuring a 4mm chain with a bike-safe textile sleeve Easy to use, self-locking combination or key lock mechanism -Color: Black -Diameter: 4mm -Length: 3`7"/110cm
Install or replace all lock cylinders on your Thule products and use the same key for all. - Set of 2 locks, all using the same key - Including grip-friendly Thule Comfort key - Replace the locks in your Thule product in a few easy steps
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
• Four-digit combination • 4mm cable • Length: 3'6"
• Resettable four-digit combination • 4mm chain with protective sleeve • Length: 3'7"
• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
- 6mm chain lock housed in a scratch- and pinch-resistant sleeve with reflective striping - Heavy-duty lock head with 2 keys - Hardened heat treated links - Length: 35"
$19.79 - $21.39
- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
$20.49 - $24.59
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
$15.19 - $19.69
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Self coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Length: 6 feet
- 6mm heat treated chain links - Resettable Combination - Double bolt locking mechanism - Protective casing protects the chain from the elements and your bike from the chain - High visibility easy read digits
$18.19 - $20.99
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
- Hardened heat treated links - Integrated heavy duty flat tumbler lock - Weather resistant casing - Includes 2 keys - Length: 2.5 feet
$11.19 - $15.79
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Straight non-coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Diameter: 10mm
• Hardened heat-treated links • Integrated heavy-duty flat tumbler lock w/ 2 keys • Weatherproof protective coating
• Four-sided trapezoidal chain links • Weather proof nylon cover • Heat treated links • Heat treated high security mini U-lock w/2 keys • 10mm chain • Length: 4 feet
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 5x9"
Page 1 of 12 Next page