$21.99 - $25.99
Take along Sunlite's Soft Touch Mini U-Lock wherever you roll for convenient security. In addition to increased portability, its small size makes it harder for a thief to break using a leverage attack. Extra keys are included, and the soft coating won't scratch your frame.
Serfas' unique Puck Lock uses 3mm hardened steel with stainless steel rivets that allow it to fold up into a circular puck shape. It expands to 25-inches and is vinyl-coated so it won't scratch your frame. Serfas also includes a bike mount with a quick-release holder so you'll never drop the puck.
The DialUp padlock is perfect for protecting all your gear. Use it on a locker, a shed, or with our SteelBraid cables. The combination set can be programmed with your personal code for ease of use. Security level 3 Size: 5/16” Shackle Weighs 8.2 oz Pairs well with SteelBraid cable
$10.99 - $12.95
- 3-Digit NonResettable Combination - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
- Easy-Click Locking - Ergonomic dials for ease of use - New easy to use reset design - Included bracket to easily carry on a bike (-03, -06)
- Easy-Click Locking - Ergonomic dials for ease of use - New easy to use reset design - Included bracket to easily carry on a bike
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1007 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1007 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 7-feet.
Specifications & Features: - 8/10 security rating - 14mm hardened MAX-PERFORMANCE STEEL SHACKLE - 3 STAINLESS STEEL KEYS — including new key design and one LED REPLACEABLE KEY FOB - Patent-pending HARDENED DOUBLE DEADBOLT design gives additional protection against twist attacks - NEW SMALLER CROSSBAR DESIGN - HIGHER SECURITY DISC-STYLE CYLINDER is pick and drill resistant - Includes FLEXFRAME-U BRACKET providing convenient multi-location u-lock transport - Protective vinyl coating - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 4” x 9” (10.2cm x 22.9cm) - Product weight: 3.50 lbs. (1.59kgs)
- 5.5mm plug-in chain to be used with either retractable or non-retractable ring lock - Ring lock and plug-in chain PREVENTS ROLL, RIDE, AND LIFT away theft - Plug-in options also include a 9mm chain and a 10mm cable - Kryptonite and AXA ring locks/plug-in options are compatible - 5.5mm steel chain links - 120cm long
Bontrager has partnered with ABUS to offer best-in-class bike security. The Elite Combo U-lock features a 9mm soft-touch steel shackle that resists cutting and double-bolting lock action for added anti-twist protection. Add in industry-leading corrosion protection and a double-layered key cylinder and you get lasting protection with a durable, secure U-Lock. Includes on-bike mount. - 9mm temper hardened steel for secure U-Lock protection in a versatile size - Double bolting shackle provides anti-twist protection - Soft-touch coating for a smooth look and feel that protects bike from scratching - Combo dial features easy-to-read numbers designed to resist wear - Simple mount installs in seconds for simple, versatile on-bike storage - Industry-leading corrosion resistance - Security rating 8
Bontrager has partnered with ABUS to offer best-in-class bike security. The Elite Combo U-Lock features a 9mm soft-touch steel shackle that resists cutting and double-bolting action for added anti-twist protection. Plus, it's equipped with industry-leading defense against corrosion and a durable combination dial. Includes lock, cable, and on-bike mount. - 9mm temper-hardened steel for secure, versatile U-Lock protection with included cable - Double-bolting shackle provides anti-twist protection - Combo dial features easy-to-read numbers designed to resist wear - Soft-touch coating for a smooth look and feel that can protect against scratches - Simple mount installs in seconds for easy on-bike storage - Industry-leading corrosion resistance - Includes U-Lock, bike mount, and cable - Security rating 8
A keyed U-Lock and cable combo that provides secure protection with an easy to carry mounting bracket. The standard in security Bontrager has partnered with ABUS to offer best-in-class bike security. The Elite keyed u-lock features a 9mm soft-touch steel shackle that resists cutting and double-bolting lock action for added anti-twist protection. Add in industry-leading corrosion protection and a double layered key cylinder and you get lasting protection with a durable, secure u-lock. Includes on-bike mount, cable, and two keys. - 9mm temper hardened steel for secure, versatile U-Lock protection with the included cable - Double bolting shackle provides anti-twist protection - Premium double-layered cylinder core provides added protection against picking - Soft-touch coating for a smooth look and feel that protects the bike from scratches - Simple mount installs in seconds for simple, versatile on-bike storage - Industry-leading corrosion resistance - Includes U-Lock, bike mount, cable, and 2 keys (replacement keys available) - Security rating 8
A simple, looped cable designed to help secure your saddle to your bike and deter theft. Keep your saddle safe A simple, flexible cable that features two looped ends and is designed to help secure your saddle to your bike frame and deter theft. Use with a combo or keypad lock to secure. Product details - Cable features two looped ends to help secure your saddle to your bike - Use with a combination or keyed lock (sold separately) - Can also be used as additional cable to add length or additional security to another lock - 5mm dual-looped cable is 75cm in length - PVC coating on cable protects against scratching
- Length 130 cm - Diameter shackles 5.5 mm - Diameter plug in pin 10 mm - Used in combination with safety frame lock AXA Imenso or Block XXL - With one operation your bike is locked with 2 locks - 760 grams
Bracket for Bordo Granit 6000-6100/90
$69.99 - $74.99
A Material That Offers Resistance The concept that the IvyTex technology is based on has already been in use for several years in industrial applications in areas subjected to high wear, where moving parts have to be protected against wear and tear. ABUS has taken advantage of this concept by using it in the sleeves for its chain locks. The effect of this is twofold: it provides protection against wear and tear, as well as preventing the chain from causing damage to the bicycle. IvyTex technology has many other benefits aside from its durability. The hi-tech fabric is also highly flexible as well as weatherproof and resistant to liquids. This prevents water from being absorbed by the fabric, thereby protecting the locks against corrosion. Its durability also means that there's no excuse for not securing your bicycle, even if the weather is bad and you worry about the lock getting dirty. - 7mm square chain with functional, long-lasting, and highly-flexible mesh sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle's paint - The sleeve offers very high protection against abrasion and does not absorb any liquids, e.g. water or oil - The chain, the case, and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
TiGr Locks provide a very high level of security at a fraction of the weight of conventional bike locks. - Dimension: 10.5 x 7 x 4 inches - LOCK CYLINDER - Stainless Steel housing - Rotary 7-disc locking mechanism - 1.0 x 1.8 in., 5.0 oz - Weight: 0.9 lbs.
Install or replace all lock cylinders on your Thule products and use the same key for all. - Set of 2 locks, all using the same key - Including grip-friendly Thule Comfort key - Replace the locks in your Thule product in a few easy steps
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
• Four-digit combination • 4mm cable • Length: 3'6"
• Resettable four-digit combination • 4mm chain with protective sleeve • Length: 3'7"
• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
- 6mm chain lock housed in a scratch- and pinch-resistant sleeve with reflective striping - Heavy-duty lock head with 2 keys - Hardened heat treated links - Length: 35"
$24.99 - $27.99
- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
$20.99 - $23.99
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
$15.99 - $19.99
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
- Hardened heat treated links - Integrated heavy duty flat tumbler lock - Weather resistant casing - Includes 2 keys - Length: 2.5 feet
Page 1 of 14 Next page