Serfas' unique Puck Lock uses 3mm hardened steel with stainless steel rivets that allow it to fold up into a circular puck shape. It expands to 25-inches and is vinyl-coated so it won't scratch your frame. Serfas also includes a bike mount with a quick-release holder so you'll never drop the puck.
$10.99 - $12.95
- 3-Digit NonResettable Combination - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
- Easy-Click Locking - Ergonomic dials for ease of use - New easy to use reset design - Included bracket to easily carry on a bike (-03, -06)
- Easy-Click Locking - Ergonomic dials for ease of use - New easy to use reset design - Included bracket to easily carry on a bike
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1007 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1007 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 7-feet.
A simple, looped cable designed to help secure your saddle to your bike and deter theft. Keep your saddle safe A simple, flexible cable that features two looped ends and is designed to help secure your saddle to your bike frame and deter theft. Use with a combo or keypad lock to secure. Product details - Cable features two looped ends to help secure your saddle to your bike - Use with a combination or keyed lock (sold separately) - Can also be used as additional cable to add length or additional security to another lock - 5mm dual-looped cable is 75cm in length - PVC coating on cable protects against scratching
- Length 130 cm - Diameter shackles 5.5 mm - Diameter plug in pin 10 mm - Used in combination with safety frame lock AXA Imenso or Block XXL - With one operation your bike is locked with 2 locks - 760 grams
$69.99 - $74.99
A Material That Offers Resistance The concept that the IvyTex technology is based on has already been in use for several years in industrial applications in areas subjected to high wear, where moving parts have to be protected against wear and tear. ABUS has taken advantage of this concept by using it in the sleeves for its chain locks. The effect of this is twofold: it provides protection against wear and tear, as well as preventing the chain from causing damage to the bicycle. IvyTex technology has many other benefits aside from its durability. The hi-tech fabric is also highly flexible as well as weatherproof and resistant to liquids. This prevents water from being absorbed by the fabric, thereby protecting the locks against corrosion. Its durability also means that there's no excuse for not securing your bicycle, even if the weather is bad and you worry about the lock getting dirty. - 7mm square chain with functional, long-lasting, and highly-flexible mesh sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle's paint - The sleeve offers very high protection against abrasion and does not absorb any liquids, e.g. water or oil - The chain, the case, and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
• Four-digit combination • 4mm cable • Length: 3'6"
• Resettable four-digit combination • 4mm chain with protective sleeve • Length: 3'7"
• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
- 6mm chain lock housed in a scratch- and pinch-resistant sleeve with reflective striping - Heavy-duty lock head with 2 keys - Hardened heat treated links - Length: 35"
$24.99 - $27.99
- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
$20.99 - $23.99
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
$15.99 - $19.99
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
- Hardened heat treated links - Integrated heavy duty flat tumbler lock - Weather resistant casing - Includes 2 keys - Length: 2.5 feet
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Straight non-coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Diameter: 10mm
• Hardened heat-treated links • Integrated heavy-duty flat tumbler lock w/ 2 keys • Weatherproof protective coating
• Four-sided trapezoidal chain links • Weather proof nylon cover • Heat treated links • Heat treated high security mini U-lock w/2 keys • 10mm chain • Length: 4 feet
- Single bolt locking mechanism - 13mm hardened steel shackle - Multi position mounting bracket included - User resettable combination - Length: 4x9" - Type: STD w/ 4x10mm cable
$15.99 - $20.99
• Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating • Integrated key lock • Bracket included • Length: 6 feet
$16.99 - $18.99
• 8mm x 6ft • Coated cable • Heavy duty laminated key lock
$21.99 - $22.99
• L.E.D. light for low light reading situations • Heavy duty zinc alloy lock body • Weatherproof protective coating • Integrated heavy duty 4-digit resettable combination lock
$11.99 - $14.99
- Multi-purpose lightweight cable lock - Resettable combination locking mechanism - Raised dials for easy use - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces
- Single bolt high security mechanism - 12mm hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 4.5x7.85"
$12.99 - $15.99
- Self-coiling cable - Pick Pull and Drill resistant cylinder - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 5 feet
Page 1 of 7 Next page