Serfas' unique Puck Lock uses 3mm hardened steel with stainless steel rivets that allow it to fold up into a circular puck shape. It expands to 25-inches and is vinyl-coated so it won't scratch your frame. Serfas also includes a bike mount with a quick-release holder so you'll never drop the puck.
$23.76 $27.95 15% Off
Onguard's Akita cable lock provides years of reliable protection. This lock comes in several different cable widths, offering various levels of security. All are easy to use and super tough. Plus, they all boast OnGuard's reliable and safe X2 double-bolt locking mechanism and come with five laser-cut keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key with a built-in light.
$10.99 - $11.89 $10.99 - $13.99 Up to 15% Off
- 3-Digit NonResettable Combination - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
$9.31 $10.95 15% Off
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
$20.36 $23.95 15% Off
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES - 10mm, flexible BRAIDED STEEL CABLE provides increased cut resistance - ADVANCED CYLINDER provides greater protection from picking - EASY-CLICK locking - no need for keys when locking up - Dual sliding cylinder WEATHER GUARDS with automatic close feature - 2 EASY-TO-USE REVERSIBLE KEYS - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 3/8” (10mm) cable diameter 5’ (150cm) cable length - Product weight: 0.95 lbs (0.43 kgs)
$24.61 $28.95 15% Off
- Easy-Click Locking - Ergonomic dials for ease of use - New easy to use reset design - Included bracket to easily carry on a bike (-03, -06)
$24.61 $28.95 15% Off
- Easy-click locking, no need for keys when locking - 2 reversible keys, can be inserted either way - Included bracket to easily carry on a bike (-01, -03, -07) - Coiled and compact for easy transportation (-02, -05, -06)
$15.26 $17.95 15% Off
- Easy-Click Locking - Ergonomic dials for ease of use - New easy to use reset design - Included bracket to easily carry on a bike
$16.11 $18.95 15% Off
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
$20.36 $23.95 15% Off
The KryptoFlex 1007 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1007 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 7-feet.
$45.86 $53.95 15% Off
The KryptoFlex 1030 Looped Cable is a 10mm braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches and it includes a Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1030 Looped Cable is 0.4-inch x 30-feet.
$15.29 $17.99 15% Off
A keyed chain lock that provides secure protection thanks to a durable 4mm hardened steel chain. Love your bike, lock your bike We've partnered with ABUS to offer best-in-class bike security. The Bontrager Comp Keyed Chain Lock provides secure protection with an anti-drill key plate and industry-leading corrosion protection. The chain is 60cm in length and is made of 4mm hardened steel. It's covered in a fabric sheath to protect your bike frame and give it a nice finished look. Product details - 4mm temper-hardened steel chain links for secure protection in a 60cm length - Fabric sleeve for a classy look and feel that protects bike paint from scratches - Versatile linked-chain design for quick and easy security - Industry-leading corrosion resistance - Includes chain lock and 2 keys (replacement keys available)
$4.24 $4.99 15% Off
A simple, looped cable designed to help secure your saddle to your bike and deter theft. Keep your saddle safe A simple, flexible cable that features two looped ends and is designed to help secure your saddle to your bike frame and deter theft. Use with a combo or keypad lock to secure. Product details - Cable features two looped ends to help secure your saddle to your bike - Use with a combination or keyed lock (sold separately) - Can also be used as additional cable to add length or additional security to another lock - 5mm dual-looped cable is 75cm in length - PVC coating on cable protects against scratching
$33.99 $39.99 15% Off
- Length 130 cm - Diameter shackles 5.5 mm - Diameter plug in pin 10 mm - Used in combination with safety frame lock AXA Imenso or Block XXL - With one operation your bike is locked with 2 locks - 760 grams
$152.99 - $199.99 $179.99 - $199.99 Up to 15% Off
The first alarmed folding lock on the market. Something to make bike thieves think twice: as well as the ultra-safe mechanical features boasted by all of the folding locks in the ABUS BORDO range, the BORDO Alarm 6000A is the first folding lock anywhere in the world to sound an alarm (at a volume of 100dB) if it detects an attempted attack. It does so thanks to the smart 3D Position Detection sensors, which detect the smallest of movements in all three dimensions. The sensor technology incorporated into the BORDO Alarm 6000A can distinguish between picking attempts and the small vibrations which occur when the lock is connected, for example, or a football bounces nearby; in these situations, the lock will emit a small warning beep but will not sound a full alarm. Acoustic signals provide information on battery level and activity status. Technology: - 13/64" bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to paintwork - The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel - Alarm at a volume of at least 100 dB for 20 seconds, followed by automatic reactivation - 3D Position Detection – detects vibrations and the smallest of movements in all three dimensions and triggers an alarm - Smart alarm – the lock only emits a small warning beep in the event of minor and brief vibrations, e.g. if a football bounces nearby - Acoustic signals provide information on battery level and activity status - Bars are linked with special rivets - ABUS Plus cylinder for maximum protection against attempted manipulation, e.g. picking Operation and use: - Great protection where there is a high risk of theft - Ideal for securing high-cost bicycles - The longer the chain, the easier it is to lock the bicycle to a fixed object
$63.74 - $67.99 $74.99 - $79.99 15% Off
A Material That Offers Resistance The concept that the IvyTex technology is based on has already been in use for several years in industrial applications in areas subjected to high wear, where moving parts have to be protected against wear and tear. ABUS has taken advantage of this concept by using it in the sleeves for its chain locks. The effect of this is twofold: it provides protection against wear and tear, as well as preventing the chain from causing damage to the bicycle. IvyTex technology has many other benefits aside from its durability. The hi-tech fabric is also highly flexible as well as weatherproof and resistant to liquids. This prevents water from being absorbed by the fabric, thereby protecting the locks against corrosion. Its durability also means that there's no excuse for not securing your bicycle, even if the weather is bad and you worry about the lock getting dirty. - 7mm square chain with functional, long-lasting, and highly-flexible mesh sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle's paint - The sleeve offers very high protection against abrasion and does not absorb any liquids, e.g. water or oil - The chain, the case, and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
• Four-digit combination • 4mm cable • Length: 3'6"
• Resettable four-digit combination • 4mm chain with protective sleeve • Length: 3'7"
$22.99 - $26.99
- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
$21.99 - $23.99
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
$16.99 - $20.99
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
- 6mm heat treated chain links - Resettable Combination - Double bolt locking mechanism - Protective casing protects the chain from the elements and your bike from the chain - High visibility easy read digits
$20.99 - $24.99
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
- Hardened heat treated links - Integrated heavy duty flat tumbler lock - Weather resistant casing - Includes 2 keys - Length: 2.5 feet
$13.99 - $17.99
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Straight non-coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Diameter: 10mm
- Single bolt locking mechanism - 13mm hardened steel shackle - Multi position mounting bracket included - User resettable combination - Length: 4x9" - Type: STD w/ 4x10mm cable
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Mounting bracket included - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 3.5x7"
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 4.5x9"
$16.99 - $20.99
• Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating • Integrated key lock • Bracket included • Length: 6 feet
Page 1 of 6 Next page