Zipp's Vuka Bull base bar is the perfect starting point for triathletes and time trial specialists building a high-tech aero cockpit. It's packed with innovations for fit, function, and speed. For aerodynamic efficiency, the carbon Vuka Bull utilizes the watt-saving wing-shape of Zipp's SL-70 Aero bar. Its design also is based on feedback from professional bike fitters, so athletes can maintain optimal aero position. The Vuka Bull is designed to be wide enough to help you control your bike in corners and climb comfortably but narrow enough to not slow you down when you are in the aerobars focusing on fast. The clamping area is wide enough to allow a wide range of armrest positions using the Zipp Vuka Clip. The Vuka Bull features a flip design that gives it a rise or drop, allowing you to have your hands where you need them. This available rise provides athletes with the option to keep the base bar as low as possible while still being able to raise the armrests and extensions where they need to be. Also, a slightly higher hand position can help athletes climb steeper grades. The Vuka Bull is designed with Zipp's Rapid Route technology, now with the ability to move control cables, hoses, and wires through the stem clamp area, making it compatible with modern integrated cockpit systems.
- Wide enough for control—narrow enough to keep you aero
- Designed to allow you to find your fastest position
- Aerodynamic wing shape designed using the CFD-proven wing shape from the SL-70 Aero
- Rapid Routing cable exits are positioned for easy installation of brake cables, now with routing through the stem clamp area
- Updated Zipp cosmetics that scream speed: matte carbon with gloss black logo
|31.8mm / Carbon / 38cm||710845850660||00.6618.173.000||ZIP31419187M|